Do you have an obsession with photography? Are you worried about what camera is to be bought? Let’s know you about the important features of some of the best 4K Cameras of 2020. After reading all this, you can decide which one will be the most suitable for you to purchase as a buyer from the UK. What are you waiting for? Just go and have a look at the best 4k Video cameras to continue with your passion for photography & Filmmaking.
Brief Infomation About 4K Camera:
‘Still, looking for a quality picture’? ‘Want to buy a 4K camera for video shooting’? Now a day’s people switch on to 4K video cameras rather than an older model. 4K camera displays 8 million pixels which are sharper resulting in high clarity. Buyers mostly prefer mirrorless cameras. Surely, all 4K cameras don’t offer the same image quality. With its high end specifications such as image capture, sensors, outputs are much better than the standard one. One important feature you must check before buying is its Frame Rate for correction of colors and a user-friendly menu.
Important Facts to Remember while Buying 4K Camera:
The buyers of 4K cameras require to keep in mind a lot of things. The following things appear to be important while buying a 4K camera by one particularly for those who are buying for the first time:
- Features: The camera needs to have anti distortion fast-shutter speed. It allows the photographer to click beautiful images with much less contortion. To take in the picture in the brightest of the setting, the maximum aperture of the camera will be helpful. All the cameras discussed above contain these features.
- Ease of use: Tiltable LCD screen will allow the photographer to take overhead and extremely low-angled shots. A camera needs to have this feature for clicking precise shots.
- Effectiveness: The camera needs to be effective in taking precise and challenging shots. So, a camera requires to have fast auto-focus that will allow one to click pictures continuously at a super-fast speed. All the above-mentioned cameras are effective enough to fulfill this purpose. So you can go to anyone of these.
- Compatibility: The camera needs to be compatible with wi-fi so that you can easily connect it to your smartphone. This will enable you to transfer photos, videos and many more to the NFC-enabled Android sets using a supported mobile app. Your camera requires to be compatible with the QR-code for connecting it to other devices. The cameras whose features have been described in detail have wi-fi connectivity and are easier to connect to any device.
- Size: The size of the camera needs to be convenient for you. You require to buy a camera with a compact size that is also easily portable. The cameras discussed above are of different sizes. Sony Alpha a6500 is a good 4K camera with an appropriate size and it can be easily carried wherever you go.
- Purpose: These cameras are mostly used professionally for taking images with high quality. You can choose any one of the above-mentioned cameras for satisfying your obsession with photography.
- Lens: Lens decides what quality of pictures can be shot by your camera. It happens to be the most crucial feature of a camera.
- Battery: A good battery back-up will ensure that the photographer can take pictures up to a long time as required. All the cameras discussed here come with a lithium-ion battery and have a good back-up.
- Budget: As there are many cameras available in the market, you need to fix a budget as your pocket permits. You will buy a camera as per that budget. We have given price-details of some of the best 4K cameras of 2020. You can go for any one that will permit your budget.
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant cameras can be used in any situation. It is also efficient for an underwater photoshoot. You can choose any of these for clicking the image at any time without any
- Remote Control: DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter Camera has a remote control. It helps you to have control over clicking pictures as you wish.
List of Best 4K Cameras in 2020 – Action & Filmmaking Cameras
1. Panasonic Lumix GH5
Panasonic Lumix GH5 is best for video and still photography. It is a mirrorless camera.GH5 has a sensitive range of ISO 100 to 25,600. There is an anti-shake system with optical lenses to correct stills or videos. It has the ability to extract 18MP still pictures with high quality footage at 30fps. It is quite an impressive one. It facilitates with inbuilt Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology that supports your smartphone and camera.
- Good 4K camera for video and still photography
- High- Quality shots
- Suitable for all weathers, even in freezing temperatures low as 14 degrees
- The professional camera features like HDMI output
- XLR jacks
- 2 SD card slots
- No high resolution
- No Flash
- Menu system hard to access
- Too expensive
- Unable to reduce noise
- Unable to record 2 videos
- Does not support GH4 DMW-YAGH kit
- Lack of OLPF
2. Fujifilm X-T2
Its unique design and styling are too impressive. Fujifilm is a mirrorless 4K camera meant for professionals. With its raised buttons, large grip and smooth functions it is easy to operate. Fujifilm has a tilt screen that allows shooting with different angles. It also adjusts and can change to any selected AF area. Fujifilm is compatible with X-Processor Pro. At the time of pairing with X-Processor, it produces high quality image and noise reduction with a sensible range of ISO 12800 to ISO 51200.
- Resist to moisture and dust
- Tempered Glass
- Good image quality
- Processor Pro engine has low noise
- It does not have image stabilization
- Not an electronic viewfinder
- Optical zoom is 1x
3. Panasonic Lumix G7
This one is cost effective. It is top listed by many users. With its high end features at a reasonable cost, surely it benefits with high quality images. Panasonic Lumix G7 has a mirrorless design that is compatible and light weight. It has an Ultra HD pause for the video shoot. You can even shoot in low light with an amazing resolution of ISO 25,600. It can be combined with new BUS class SD cards that store 4 K videos of high resolution.
- It is a mirrorless camera best for 4K video shooting
- Compatible with any Panasonic lenses
- Availability of adapter kit
- An electronic viewfinder
- Wi-Fi facility
- Not suitable for all weather conditions
- No built-in image stabilization
4. Panasonic Lumix FZ300
This good 4k camera that suits your budget. With its impressive high image quality and weather resistance you need not have to look for any other option. It is a professional camera widely used by photographers who require a long zoom range facility with an SLR. It has a mechanical shutter to release pop-up flash light. It supports 4K Photo mode, and there are limitations to the JPG shooting. FZ300 camera is compatible to transfer images without any wires to Any Android device and iOS. There is an inbuilt microphone, connector to control remotely, USB port and HDMI connection. Panasonic also has an external power cord for battery charging.
- Comfortable to handle
- Affordable Price
- Good picture quality
- Resist to all weather conditions
- Wi-Fi support to download videos from any smart device
- Poor High ISO Performance
- Cannot reduce noise
- JPEG is not better
5. Sony Cyber Shot RX100V
It is the world’s first compatible camera with a fixed lens. It is widely chosen by DSLR shooters to carry everywhere. Its features are easy to handle and better interface. To speed up the videos there is a mechanical shutter up to 1/2000 sec. It does a remarkable shooting with its 20MP sensor and you can rely on it.
- It is an electronic view finder
- Supports RAW file
- Best for shooting moving and still pictures with 70mm lens
- Easy to detect with 315 AF detection
- Shoots at a high speed at 24fps3 w/autofocus
- Good for slow motion video shooting
- Too heavy to carry
- No touch screen
- Very Expensive
- No space for external memory
6. GoPro HERO7 Black
- Compatible size
- Best Hyper Smooth technology like gimbal stabilization
- Waterproof and can resist to drops of water
- Voice control facility
- Touch Screen
- Wi-Fi facility
- No Zoom lens
- Lacks in color balance
- Battery life is short
- No electronic viewfinder
7. Sony Alpha a6500
- Cost Effective
- Professional camera features
- High quality image
- Can use Touch Screen and electronic viewfinder
- Resist to moisture and dust
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Headphone socket not present
- The menu system is cluttered
8. DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter
Best 4k Cameras : Overview
Some features of the Best 4K Cameras of 2020 are given below for the convenience of the UK people who want to buy cameras:
|4K Camera||Sensor||Image Resolution/Quality||Lens||Video Resolution/quality||Weight||Product Dimension|
|Panasonic Lumix FZ300||½.3-inch Sensor||5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image||LEICA DC 24X F2.8 Zoom Lens||3840*2160 4K UHD||689 gm||11.7*13.2*9.1 cm|
|FujiFilm X-T2||23.6*15.6 mm X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor||64 Audio Linear PCM Image||Fujifilm X Mount 1X Optical Zoom Lens with manual focus feature||3840*2160||90 gm||13.25*9.18*4.92 cm|
|Panasonic Lumix G7||17.3*13.0 mm 16 MP 4/3 CMOS sensor||High resolution picture with dimension as 3840*2160 (16:9), 3328*2496 (4:3),3504*2336 (3:2)||3.00X Zoom Lens||3840*2160 at 30p or 24p in MP4 format and 1920*1080 60p video in AVCHD progressive MP4 format||360gm||7.74*12.49*8.62 cm|
|GoPro HERO7||12.0 MP CMOS Sensor||4000*3000 (4:3) pixels||52 mm 2X Telephoto Lens||3840*2160 Pixels (2160p), 1920*1080 Pixels (1080p), 1280*720 Pixels (720p)||118g||6.2*4.4*2.8 cm|
|Sony Alpha a6500||242 MP APS-C sensor exmor with BIONZ X processor and 425 phase-detection points||11 fps continuous shooting for up to 300 JPEGs||E 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens offering a wide-angle to telephoto 27-202.5mm equal focal length range||UHD 4K at 24/25/30p||454 gm||5.3*12*6.7 cm|
|Panasonic Lumix GH5||20.3 MP MOS sensor without low pass filter||6K photo still image extraction||Zoom lens Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12–60 mm f/2.8–4.0||Cinema 4K 4096*2160 at 60p||1.5 Kg||8.7*13.8*9.8 cm|
|Sony Cyber-Shot RX100||20.2 MP 1” type Exmor CMOS sensor with 3.6 optical zoom||10 fps continuous shooting||28-100mm (equiv), f/1.8-4.9 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens||1080p60 video, (AVCHD) with MP4 option (50p in PAL regions)||213 g||3.6*10.2*5.8cm|
Suggestive 4K Cameras:
In the market, there are many 4K cameras, but UK citizens prefer to buy the best ones for their video shooting and good image quality. This guide suggests you best 4K cameras of 2020:
GoPro Hero 4 Black:
- Improved high image quality
- Easy transfer with Wi-Fi
- Best design
Panasonic Lumix GH5:
- Mirrorless camera
- Problem with low light performance
- It has Micro Four Thirds of 20.3MP
Ans: Yes. It is also dust resistant.
Ans: It’s up to you. Although some of the features differ both are a better option for professional photography.
Ans: Yes. You can do it if you need to do so.
Also Check: Best 360-Degree Cameras