Tired of less appreciation and views on your uploaded photos on Instagram? Not satisfied with the camera that you are using for taking your photos for the social media website? Don’t worry. We are here to solve your problems. Instagram is one of the most popular social networking sites that gives one a great opportunity to share your photos and videos with many people from anywhere in the world.
If you are obsessed with photography and want to choose it as a profession, Instagram is probably the best option for the promotion of those pictures and videos shot by you.
Important Things for Buying Camera:
You need to remember a lot of things while you decide to buy a camera and use those cameras to snap beautiful pictures for uploading them on Instagram.
- Picture Quality: While you want to buy a camera, you definitely want to focus on picture quality. You would like to have a professional touch on your images for uploading those photos on Instagram. Although smartphone cameras fulfill that need most of the time, still you can shoot better quality photos with your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- Portability: For Instagram photography, you need to order easily portable cameras. Canon EOS 80D, Nikon COOLPIX P900 and Canon EOS M100 will be effective for this purpose. These are also capable of clicking nice pictures for uploading them on Instagram.
- Connectivity: You need to check the connectivity of your camera before buying it. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity appears to be a necessary requirement for your cameras. Connecting your camera to any device via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth you can transfer media to those devices from your camera.
Also Check: Best Camera for Wildlife Photography in 2020
List Of Best Camera for Instagram:
1. Leica D-Lux (Type 109)
Leica D-Lux 109 is one of the best Instagram photo cameras which is liked by most of the US people who love to share photos on Instagram. If you are looking for a camera at a cheaper price, you can go for this one. Still, Leica has not compromised with image quality through it offers this particular product at a cheaper price. You may like the following features of this model:
- Its LCD monitor is even reviewable in bright daylight.
- High-performance lens and upgraded processor have enabled this camera to capture the best quality pictures on the go.
- It has a zoom lens named Leica DC Vario-Summilix 10.9-34 mm f/1.7-2.8 ASPH which is completely matched with its larger sensor.
- Leica D-Lux has presented you with an integrated module of Wi-Fi that also allows remote control from a tablet or smartphone. Thus you can transfer still photos and videos wirelessly with the help of a Wi-Fi connection.
- This camera comes with an automatic to manual settings that makes image-capturing easier.
- Excellent stabilizer for image
- Wide-angled micro
- Sharp and clear night snaps
- Its autofocus is quite confusing.
2. Canon EOS M100
Canon is one of the best brands popular across the world for introducing cameras with versatile features over the years. Wouldn’t you like to have a look at this particular model presented by Canon? Just read the specifications and decide if this camera at all helps you:
- This mirrorless newest ILC model comes with a large sensor that will capture beautiful photos.
- A wireless button of the camera will make photo-upload from M100 to Instagram easier.
- It has lens-based image stability.
- You can have 295 snaps per charge battery life.
- Tiltable screen for taking selfies
- Excellent auto-mode
- User-friendly camera settings.
- Convenience in touch interface
- Digital noise at ISO 3200and above is noticeable.
- Its LCD screen does not easily flip down.
3. Sony a5100
This range-finder style mirrorless camera will surely attract your attention for it has been popular as one of the best Instagram camera. The following features of this camera may convince you to buy it:
- Its super-fast autofocus mode has made it easier to use for travel blogging.
- You can take about 300 snaps within the battery life.
- Recording video in 1080p full HD format at up to 50MB/ second has enabled this particular Sony model; to acquire acceptability among professional photographers.
- It has manual to autofocus modes.
- Its autofocus sensitivity is from -1 to +20 EV.
- It has both Wi-Fi and BlueTooth connectivity.
- Continuous shooting up to 6 fps at 24 MP for up to 758 exposures and up to 3 fps at 24 MP for up to 75 exposures is a remarkable feature of this model.
- Lightweight and compact
- Intuitive interface
- 180-degree tiltable screen
- High-resolution image quality
- It becomes difficult to see images on the bright daylight.
- Continuous shooting speed is comparatively slower.
4. Canon EOS 80D
Here is another Canon model that you may like. Just go through its features:
- You can shoot pictures by altering the moods and visual effects as required for a particular scene.
- Seamless Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity help you to transfer images and videos easily from this camera top your smartphone or other devices.
- From a normal ISO speed of 16000, the speed has been enhanced to an expanded ISO speeds up to 25600.
- Digic 6 processor of this camera allows you to take pictures at minimum 1/8000 sec and maximum 30 sec of shutter speed.
- This camera comes with approximately 3-10x digital zoom.
- 45-point autofocus of this camera will give you a scope of taking astonishing snaps.
- All buttons are perfectly customizable and properly placed.
- Sensor interface appears to be convenient
- Larger buffer size in JPEG format
- UHS-II memory card compatibility is absent and there is no built-in GPS.
5. Nikon COOLPIX P900
The next renowned brand name in the photography profession happens to be Nikon. Multiple Nikon DSLR and mirrorless camera models are available in the market. You can go for the particular model which will grab your attention with its strikingly attractive features like:
- 3-357 mm f/2.8-6.5 lens is suitable for a 35 mm optical zoom that ranges from 24 mm to 2000 mm. Therefore, you can click a variety of situations.
- It comes with built-in NFC, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity.
- This camera is quite suitable for still photographs of high quality.
- Nikon has introduced this particular model with manual and auto-focus exposure control.
- On a single battery charge, you can shoot up to 360 shots.
- Fully rotatable screen
- Compact size
- Some noise may trouble you even in low ISO
- There is no chance to shoot in RAW.
6. Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III
Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark III is one of the most popular cameras and can grab your attention at the first look. Just read the specifications and check if this is suitable for your use for an Instagram purpose:
- It’s new 24-70 mm equivalent F1.8-2.8 lens has been faster and wider than the previous Sony models.
- You can shoot up to 320 shots on a single battery life.
- It comes with a 2-stop density filter which is neutral.
- You can have a pop-up SVGA OLED electronic viewfinder with 1.44M dots.
- A clean HDMI output and focus peaking may be liked by you.
- 10801/60p video can be recorded with full sensor readout.
- Low optical noise up to ISO3200
- Large matrix
- Wide wireless capacity
- Optical stabilization
- Flipped screen
- Excellent picture quality
- Its battery life is poor.
- Flash has been reported as underpowered
- AWB is very weak with a cool tint.
7. Olympus PEN-F
Olympus cameras are also popular among professional photographers and you can go for it for clicking photos and uploading them to Instagram. Let’s specify all its details:
- This camera comes with a 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder.
- You can have continuous shooting up to 10 fps (20 fps by using the electronic shutter).
- Video recording at 1080/60p is possible with this particular model of Olympus.
- It has Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You can shoot 300 snaps at single battery life.
- Interactive EVF
- Hot shoe makes you able to work with an external flash
- Slow autofocus with continuous tracking
- It isn’t water and dust resistant
8. Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II
This Canon model can impress you with its strikingly attractive features:
- It gives you an in-camera RAW conversion facility. Thus image stabilization has been possible to improve for recording videos.
- You can have burst shooting up to 8.2 fps.
- It comes with BlueTooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity.
- You can capture video at 1080/60p.
- 28-84 mm F2.0-4.9 lens will give you the chance to click pictures of high quality.
- You can shoot up to 235 snaps within a single battery life.
- A large image buffer is good for continuous shooting
- High aperture zoom lens
- Effective in-built image stabilizer
- It doesn’t come with flipped screen
- Battery life is comparatively poor.
What are you thinking? Can these cameras fulfill all your needs? Here are some other models that you can try for snapping pictures and uploading them on Instagram.
9. Canon EOS Rebel T6i
Already two Canon models have been discussed. Still, Canon EOS Rebel T6i is worth mentioning. Here are its specifications:
- This particular Canon model comes with a 19 point autofocus system.
- You have a touchscreen LCD that is fully articulating.
- Continuous shooting at 5 fps is possible with this camera.
- In this model, you can enjoy a live view with the hybrid CMOS AF III focus system.
- Buffer size is large for JPG picture format
- You can record video with a smooth and quick autofocus.
- Buffer size is small for RAW.
- White balance cannot be set in Kelvin.
10. Olympus PEN E-PL9
If you are concerned with image quality at an affordable price, you can go for this Olympus model. Read the following specifications of this stylish mirrorless camera:
- It comes with a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec.
- You can get a 17.3*13 mm size of the sensor.
- Its LCD screen is tiltable.
- Bluetooth and WLAN modules
- Many artistic filters are available
- Flip touch display mode
- Autofocus isn’t correct for all the time in the Sport mode.
Suggestive Camera for Instagram:
You can buy any of these cameras according to your demand. All of these cameras are useful for snapping pictures for use in Instagram purposes. Canon EOS 80D is the best in the list for clicking pictures for Instagram. Although its price is high, we can assure you about the picture quality. If your budget doesn’t permit to buy Canon EOS 80D, you can go for Canon EOS M100 which comes within an affordable price. You can get all these from Amazon.
Ans: Yes. All of these cameras come with rechargeable batteries.
Ans: Yes. It has Wi-Fi connectivity.
Ans: You can insert lens as per your requirement.
Ans: Yes. It has BlueTooth connectivity.
Ans: Yes. You can shoot continuously with this camera.
Ans: No. It is not water-resistant.