Photography is your passion, right? Are you looking to buy an advanced camera? Then, we guess you must enlist a number of branded DSLR cameras in your mind. Hey, we are here for you to sough list the best DSLR cameras for the upcoming year. We are pretty much sure it will remove your confusion and make your choice easier. However, without wasting time let’s get started! Here, we are going to highlight the best $500 DSLR cameras with its cool features. Moreover, we will also provide a comparative table, so that you can easily understand what will be appropriate for you. More than anything, you can also have our suggestion about the key factors to buy your favorite camera in the USA.
Important Factors to Purchase DSLR Camera:
The upcoming DSLR cameras are going to bring a new era of photography with a plethora of options. In current dates, it is hard to find which brand is making the most efficient cameras, because of close competition between the top ranking camera manufacturers. However, we have sought listed multiple factors that should remain in your camera. Therefore, you should check these major factors before buying a DSLR.
1. Lens Compatibility
If you are looking to have a camera among Nikon, Canon, Sony, and Pentax then, we can say these are completely compatible with its lenses applied to its autofocus film-oriented SLRs. We can see most of the manual focus lenses of Nikon are mounting on maximum Nikon DSLRs.
This factor is also similar in Pentax where Pentax bayonet mounts the Pentax DSLRs. On the other hand, you can get multiple manual focus older lenses on Canon DSLRs. However, if you try to allow using different 3rd party lenses which are developed by Tamron, Sigma and Tokina, then you need to assure whether these lenses are available in your camera.
This is one of the most important factors while buying a camera. You can have a different range of products all together starting from $333 (Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera) to the highest price $8000 (Canon-_eos1ds_mark 3). One thing must remember always try to spend a maximum amount of money on buying lenses rather than buying a camera body. Therefore, we can say that if you buy a DSLR with a $2000 price but purchase lenses and kits with $150 will look very silly.
3. Image Stabilization
This factor has the ability to create a huge difference between the upcoming DSLRs and remaining cameras. Whether it can be seen that both Canon and Nikon have acquired optical image stabilization. This process works with the basis of gyros sensibility movement and it moves the optical device in such a way that it keeps it motionless on the sensor. However, it is often named as “Sensor Shift Stabilization”. This function is such an effective method that it can stabilize the image to an extent that you can snap a picture with shutter speeds 2-3 slower stops.
4. Pixel Count
In current dates, the range of pixel count is available from 6MP to 22MP. However, what you think is the ideal range of pixels for a DSLR? In this context, we can say that we will assume that we have made a print using 240 PPI (pixels per inch). This is commonly considered as a good number to provide high-quality print. It is although a normal distance of view but it is good. However, 300 PPI is regarding as ideal for greater distance.
Best DSLR Cameras Under $500 – 2020 Picks
Here we have provided a complete package scenario of best DSLR cameras for 2020. We have enlisted this series according to its budget in the USA region, advanced technology, and performance. However, let’s check out which cameras are waiting for you-
1. Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera
- This camera comes under the 400 series and provides wonderful picture clarity with its 24.2 MP sensor.
- If you are looking to get a running photo capture camera, then it will be good for you because it serves 100-25600 ISO sensitivity. It allows you to capture appropriate photos in low light and it has an inbuilt stability mode for fast moving objects.
- Now, you can easily share your photos and videos by using it with its Bluetooth device. Moreover, you can easily record 1080p Full HD photos or video content for your family and friends.
- It will also enable you more additional features like 5 fps continuous shooting, no optical low-pass filter, AF system enabled 11-points and 3.0” LCD screen.
- Not only that! It will also provide AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens.
- Moreover, you can get DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor with 90 days warranty period.
2. Canon EOS REBEL T6i Camera
- This camera will provide you high-quality pictures and video recording with the help of a 24.2 MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor. This will really make a picture crispy, natural-looking and with fine details.
- You can record HD videos effortlessly it has an inbuilt AF system that can track speedy objects with precise focus.
- It also has the EOS Scene Analysis System which can adjust your camera settings automatically. Not only that! You can also get an in built NFC2 and Wi-Fi1 connectivity which helps you to share all necessary images and videos effortlessly.
- This camera comes with EF 18-55mm IS STM Lens along with 5.0 fps continuous high-speed shooting.
3. Nikon D3300 Digital Camera
- Are you looking for a lightweight and small camera? Then, this camera is made for you. Here, you can have the combination of AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II
- This gadget is much more comfortable to use whether it has a number of dials and buttons at a convenient position. Therefore, you can easily carry this camera from here and there to snap the beautiful memories.
- You will get a Nikon battery, a USB cable for collecting data from your computer and can share your media on TV.
- Not only that! You can get 11 AF points, with which you can do 3D tracking. Moreover, you also can continuously shoot at 5 frames/second.
- This camera comes with2 MP CMOS DX-format sensors.
4. Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera
- This camera comes with 18-55mm Lens which provides you to record an ultra-high-resolution display with Vari-angle.
- Through this camera, you can capture a most lifelike photo with the help of exceptional 2 MP CMOS DX-format sensors.
- This camera will serve you an easy opportunity to share the images by WU-1a Wireless Adapter.
- This is just the beginning to unleash your inherent artist by shooting first-class videos and photos. Therefore, we can say that it will help you to bring out your creativity with a salient clarity.
- This camera comes with a plethora of advanced technology whether you can have 1,037k-dot Vari-Angle LCD-Monitor along with 39-Point Multi-CAM 4800DX AF Full-HD video.
- Moreover, you can also get a 5fps continuous-shooting rate scene recognition system. It also has WU-1a Wireless Adapter, Built-in HDR, Filters and special effects.
5. Canon Eos Rebel S1 DSLR Camera
- Are you looking for professional photography? Then, this camera will match you appropriately whether you can shoot photos and videos with multiple numbers of frame rates and recording sizes.
- You can also get the opportunity to control exposure, live view, focus, and editing features. Moreover, with the help of Movie Servo AF considers you to autofocus tracking on moving objects in recording time.
- This is not the end! It will enhance your professional photography level with the help of Canon STM lens and Movie Servo AF System.
- This lens quality and AF system inspire you to make a wonderful SLR movie performance. This SL1 is suited all different lens in the lightweight EF-S and EF lineup lenses.
- It will enable you to shoot ultra-wide angle photos and it has a wonderful telephoto lenses. Moreover, you can easily do an optimized video shoot with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.
- Here you can get the 3” LCD screen with full touch 1,040,000 dots and along with 4FPS continuous photo-shooting.
6. Pentax K-50 DSLR Camera
- Are looking for a budget friendly camera? Then, this camera is well for you, whether you can have a 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. It helps to balance the image quality and resolution.
- You can get the 51200 IOS finest sensitivity shooting range which develops noise performance in low lighting. Moreover, you can get an additional feature namely ‘Eye-Fi Card’, which enables you to share the media content from camera to Smartphone. Here, you can get the option to choose your favorite image for resizing.
- This is not the end! This camera comes with an attractive look where you can get the ‘PENTAX’ in body which has complete dust reduction technology and sensor-shift movement. It allows you to capture a stabilized, the sharp and auto-leveled image with its mounted lens.
- It has the capability to prevent dust and cold with the help of its 81 weather seal technology. Therefore, you can easily use this camera in any weather situation including in high cooling (-10C, 14F).
7. Canon Eos Rebel T5 DSLR Camera
- This camera comes with 18 MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor along with 4 image DIGIC processor.
- You can have great wildlife photography with this camera, as it has EF-S 18-55mm IS II high standard quality zooming lens to enhance the chance of long distance picture-taking.
- Here, you can get 3” TFT color LCD and liquid-crystal monitor to view pictures easily and share media content with ease.
- This is not the end! This camera enables you to capture wonderful photos and videos through its high resolution EOS 1080p full HD quality.
- Moreover, it will serve you more additional features like Scene-Intelligent Auto mode, 3fps continuous shooting, and feature guide manual and built-in flash technology.
Hey, are you still getting puzzled to choose your favorite camera? Don’t worries we are with you to make your choice a little bit more flexible and effortless. Thereby, we have provided a comparative table in below to get a sharp knowledge about the features of the cameras. We are pretty much sure that it will definitely help you-
|Name of Camera||Lens & Focus||Shooting Mode||Screen Quality & Additional Features||Pricing Structure in USA|
|Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera||You can have 24.2 MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens||5 fps continuous shooting and 100-25600 ISO sensitivity||3.0” LCD and1080p Full HD quality recording along with Snap Bridge Bluetooth Connectivity B||One of the most affordable cameras as it comes with $398 from online market|
|Canon EOS Rebel T6i SLR Camera||This Camera comes with 24.2 MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor and EF-S 18-55mm IS STM lens with 1points auto-focus technology||5 fps continuous shooting and 100-12800 ISO sensitivity||3.0” LCD and1080p Full HD quality recording along with wireless Wi-Fi Connectivity||$ 599 from online market|
|Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera||You can have 24.2 MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens||It will provide you 5 frames per second continuous action shooting photo capturing quality along with 100-12800 ISO sensitivity||This is the most user-friendly camera which comes with 3.0” LCD screen and1080p Full HD quality recording along with 11 AF points technology with 3D tracking system||It will be the most budget-friendly camera for 2020 with $333 from online market|
|Nikon D5300 Digital Camera||You can have 24.2 MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and with no optical low-pass filter||5 fps continuous shooting and 100-12800 ISO sensitivity (Expandable up to 25600)||This is one of the widest LCD screens with 3.2” Vari-angle LCD and Multi-CAM 4800DX AF Sensor Full HD video recording.||It comes with $503 from online market|
|Canon EOS Rebel SL1 SLR Camera||You can have 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and it comes with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens with continuous focus||This camera enable 4 frames per second continuous action shooting photo capturing quality along with 100-12800 ISO sensitivity (Expandable up to 25600)||It will provide you 3” touch panel LCD Screen and it comes with continuous focus tracking by Movie Servo AF||It comes with $503 from online market|
|Pentax K-50 SLR Camera||You can have 16 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and it comes with DA-L 18-55WR lens||This camera will serve you high quality shooting up to 51200 ISO range and it has wonderful low lighting shooting ability||This camera provide diverse features like cold and dust proof 81 weather seal technology and moreover, it also has ‘Eye-Fi’s wireless SD cards system||This camera has the highest amount of money to buy like $680 from online market|
|Canon EOS Rebel T5 SLR Camera||You can have 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and it comes with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Standard zooming lens||You can get 3 fps continuous shooting along with image processor of DIGIC 4 quality||This camera comes with 3” TFT color LCD and it also has the liquid-crystal monitor along with in-built flash and creative filters||It is also an affordable camera as it comes with $365 from online market|
Most Efficient Upcoming DSLR Camera:
Are you clear now what DSLR camera will be best for you? If you don’t yet get then, let us share with you one thing which will help you to buy your camera. However, we have discussed a number of DSLR cameras in the above. We have elaborately provided their salient features too. Throughout, the discussion we can come to the point that, in terms of features and quality Nikon D5300 DSLR camera is the best. You can say this camera is a complete package whether you can get a classy look and excellent photo capturing ability with its different features.
Are you thinking about your budget? Then, let us tell you we can also have a wonderful option of DSLR camera with the cheapest price. If you are looking for a budget-friendly DSLR camera then, you should go for Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera. However, this is not only an affordable price camera but it also provides a couple of exciting features like you can get 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensors along with 5fps continuous shooting and with convenient button position. Moreover, these are the two well made choices is for you to buy and start exploring the world with a cool new gadget.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q 1.) Do you have any other names of DSLR cameras which are coming in the year 2020?
Ans: We have enlisted a number of DSLR cameras on our list. Moreover, it also has another wide range of DSLR cameras like- Canon EOS Rebel T6 SLR, Nikon D5500 DX camera and COMI Digital Camera.
Q 2.) What are the other major factors which should keep in mind while purchasing any DSLR camera?
Ans: We have already shared a number of factors mentioned above. Apart from all these we also can suggest you check ISO Settings, Noise, Metering, Autofocus, flash system moreover; you should enlist the weight and size of the camera.